Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You Should Feel What I Feel


Well, well, well...
Guess what?
Arthur Fung decided to give me another surprise, yet AGAIN! :D
Whatever that happened past few days was just a trick!
The arguments and all that shit was just a bloody LIE.


Let me tell you how it all started, it goes like this...
Few days ago, Arthur and I had a little argument.
He told me that he'll going to cameron for his Raya holiday,
but,
at first he told me he won't going because there's such a bloody boring place.
So that i suggest he come to JB and find me
seems that he got nothing to do during the holiday.
Then, he answered like "Hmmm...think i don't feel like going anywhere."
So that, i said : "Ok lu, just stay at KL. Somemore it's tiring to drive alone for long distand and just save your money."
And he was agree with me.
And for God knows what reasons,
suddenly he told me that he'll going to cameron for holiday.
So i was like what the fuck,
you rather to go to a boring place that you hate it very much
but not coming to find me.
And i was so damn pissed at him.
So he just go ahead today,
and i was here so so disappointed. Sob!
And so, the girl and I deciede to go for our lunch at Jin Xin cafe,
and just ignore about the guy.
I got my prepared and waited for Min to come get me,
Wei Xin called and said they'll be late, ask us to go fisrt.
So we just got there and waited them patienely.
But of cause i can't really ignore about him
so i started to call but it doesn't work.
And i was there to shout out my grievance to Min.
Finally, he called back to me.
As the same time, my two girlfriends had reached.
I picked up the phone and
I saw him standing right there :)


So he got me again,
and this time the girls were helping him as well!
Damnnnnnn, why does it seem like it's so easy to fool me? Haha.
Well, Arthur Fung is Mr. Smart Pants, what can I say?
Teehee :D

4 comments:

buibui said...

eh..
ur bf smart sial...
and kinda romantic..
haha...

6 of us~xuan...... said...

wah....u really is a lucky girl got such a nice bf...^^

y V ♥ n N e said...

huh...dun be jealous babe...u got too...sijie nice too :)

buibui said...

haix..
i dun have..
lonely sometimes..