Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hear It, Cause I'm Screaming It

Thank You My Baby Girls








Dearest baby girls,


I got it from Hong and it was so surprising. I like it very much, thank you. It's unfortunate that you all can't read this blog post today, but I'm doing this here now so that when you get the time you'll be able to read it. Firstly, I wanna thank you for being my friend for the past few years. Looking back through the years, I can't believe how long we have been best friends, through good times and bad. When i need someone to cry, with me and luagh together, give me a shoulder to lean on and you'll always be there by my side. True friendship isn't being inseperable, it's being seperated and nothing changes. Just like what we had done now, there's nothing ever changes, there's nothing ever can break our freindship. So that, i guess i would hardly get a boyfriend right now, you know why? Cause I'd deeply in love with the five bitches, which is my super girlfriend. Teehee :) My friends are crazy girlfriends? But I LOVE THEM ♥


Our Laughs [ Limitless ]
Our Memories [ Countless ]
Our Friendship [ Endless ]

Yvonne

2 comments:

6 of us~xuan...... said...

wah....so touch:'( anyway u better faster find a bf lo...i blieve all our sis are like boy more than girl lo...hahaha^^

6 of us~xin...... said...

喜欢就好。。哈哈
我也很谢谢你还有还有四个姐妹。。
你们对我来说真的很重要。。
希望我们的友情可以一直到我们老了。。
还可以像现在一样话家常。。


他又欺负你了??有什么事就跟我们说。。
不要不说出来。。很难受的。。
还有很多男人等着你的。。傻婆。。
不要乱乱想太多啊~~
几时有回来记得告诉我们啊!!

my dear sis...
i love u all so much..
i miss u all so much..