Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Go Crazy And Break The Rules

Melaka Trip @ Summer Concert

- Part 2 -

Finally i get the pictures from my darling Wei Xin, and I have to wait so long, sob -_-



Yi Ling & me,


3 of us "bersampat-sampat" together,


Crazy Yvonne, lolx


And come closer baby,

So that, we went for satay chulot after that.

So, just look at this pack of people and you'll know...

********************

*****************

*************

***********

********

*****

**

*

**

*****

********

***********

**************

*****************

********************

TADAA!!!



Actually it's functional. Teehee :D



So, we went back to my hometown - JB after this. Happy happy happy :)

Finally i met my girlfreinds. Miss you babe :)

So, of caurse not forgotten to camwhole with the girlfreinds and with the Rocky as well :P

The G I R L F R I E N D S,

"Sor Zai" Arthur,

Hey! What you doing eh babe?


And my turn now, feeling the wind. Sob, what a stupid retarded gang we are! But I LIKE IT :)

The stupid posture that we have -_-

No comments: