Thursday, July 24, 2008

Breathless Pretty

Life's been pretty hectic lately.
Rushing on last minutes assignment really stress me out,
but thankfully i'm still alive and done it in time.
I slept around 4-ish last night i guess.
Today, i had woke up at 8am
cause i was gonna go for the morning class.
I woke up, got prepared, and wait for Yee Shiang patiently.
And so on i texted to Yee Shiang,
she reply me and said we'r not going for the morning class cause she is lazy.

I woke up, got prepared sooo early just for bull shit!!!

Anyway, i decieded to camwhoring lil in this morning,





Alright, i continued my study for the exam after that and have to wait for Yee Shiang to get me to college later noon again. Yee Shiang get me around 12-ish and we went to school. Since the time still early so we decieded to go to library and study a while.

This two guys keep reviewing the notes,

And I had done my exam perfectly, i would said that. When exam was done, we went to Good Neighborhood a.k.a Hao Gai Fong for our lunch. After that, KeShin, Fatt and me went to Jusco to buy some stuff for our party tonight. The next will be night market, we went for buying some stuff too. And i was send home around 7-ish.

Oh well, i shall go and have to get dress for the party at KeShin home tonight :) Can't wait!

No comments: