Saturday, July 19, 2008

Painting On A Smile With Lipstick

Last night, Arthur come to get me around 7pm but i let him to wait again.
Sorry guy, i'll try my best to get ready in time next time.
Well, so we went to a sushi shop in Hartamas to have our dinner. I just can't barely remember the shop name, but the things that i know is when we go there the first time for our lunch, it's closed. Finally, we had our dinner there last night. Heard that arthur said his fren told him the food over there is very nice and delicious, sometimes it needs to queue for a long times. However, for me it seems like not a fact. Why i sounds like to hold in contempt that? Cause the food over there, for me it's just so so but i'm sure that is better than Sushi King. Oppsss...i didn't mean that Sushi King is sucks, so please you people there don't get my mean wrong, and i'm just use it to compare. Anyway, it still make me full like gonna vomit out all the food...teehee :) We get our bil and moved on to Pavilion watched a movie - The Dark Night. It was a freaking good movie i would say that, rate it 9/10. And where's the one mark gone, it just bacause two and half hours a movie for me it's too long. Anyway, i strongly recommend you guys to have look this movie. We left after the movie was finished, and went to poppy to meet up wit liz. After that, we go for a drink before we went home. And one of the guy there started to show off all his platinum credit card, what kind of car he owns and some shit while we were yam cha there. Sighsssss...what the hell that he do?
Well yeah,that's pretty much it for yesterday.What about today?
Chuan Yang and Tee come to get me around 3-ish
and we went to our college for the
SEGI College Charity Carnival '08.
Okay guys, I'm not gonna elaborate much cause just uploading the picture.

Trying to kiss the clown

Deng Deng Deng!!! Fight...hohoho :)

The Crew

=p


The Buddies


And I get my temporary inked...teehee :)

Oh well, I'm currently waiting for Arthur to get me for my dinner and i gonna go...Can't let him to wait me again as i mention just now...keke...Bye people!

No comments: