Saturday, July 26, 2008

Don't Forget About Us

I'm currently having a terrible headache and flu, it's killing me!
And i guess maybe it's
because the lack of sleep in this past few days -_-
Alright, ignore all that.
Why does it seems like it's been awhile since i've blogged?
Anyway, who care that. And let's get started, shall we?
Yes, as you all have noticed that.
I'd just back from KL last night and I'm here at JB.
Well, life been the same and nothing much has been happen today.
And finally i had the time to post the pictures from KeShin place :)


P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S.

Darling Winnie

Me with the darling

LOL :D

Blek =p




And they'r enjoyed with this game

Here's all their messy PS stuff -_-

Yew wey being crazy with the game

Buddiessss (:

Jason, Me, KeShin & Winnie

Silly Smileys

The babes as usaul

WTF i'm doing?
my loveeeeee

Haha...i told u babe, i was soooo gonna to uplaod this ur dumb dumb looks

Born to having fun together :)



Cheersss cheerssssss!!!
Alright, that's all for the party and we had lots of fun that night.
Urrggghhh...i gotta run now and having my bath lol...!

1 comment:

winnie said...

Oh my babe yvonne..you really posted up my dumb look photo there!But i think i dun look dumb but cute.heehee.ALl the best in your contest ya.=)