Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Wish You Well :)

There is a extremely BIG wave on my moodiness lately.
And I have no fucking ideas why i'm feeling this way.
I got his text just now
and he told me some shit that make me really emo.
And i started to think.
Ever since that i left him 1month and 6 days,
I've been trying to hide my pain
as i made this such merciless decision on him,
I cry for about 1hour on the bed when i tell this to him.
He didn't have any big reaction on that time
and left natural yet unrestrained.
I talked thruogh with him and kept cried.
I thought to myself, am i had make a right choice?
Is it the decision too suddenness for him?
And after i think about it deeply,
i realised that it's really time's up for us.
Thanks for making me your special someone in your life.
I want you to take good care of yourself
and to think about your future,
that's what you had promise to me.
I pray for blessing that everything can go smooth on you.
And always remember that even without me now,
but still can live in a better life.

1 comment:

sk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.