Sunday, July 20, 2008

It Seems Like So Hard To Keep Pretending

As usual, I enjoy myself everytime while I'm clubbing.
So last night I went to Coco Banana
and it was a blast night i would say that.
But too bad that no picures for last night.
There were so much more people there last night
and i had met up lots of friends there.
I drank quite alot, but i wasn't even close to tipsy.
I'M REALLY SORRY
MY TWO BABE!!!

I would say that sorry to my two babe, Munho and Eric.
I guess i was crazy last night and keep slapping on Munho face but i wasn't get drunk.
And i gave Eric a slap too, a really BIG slap that he had never been.
I become a murderer, that's the first slap he get in his life,
and I just rob it so easily.
Sorry for my emotion, babe!
Alright, think i had reach home around 4am last night and woke up at 1pm today.
So i got prepared and wait for Wei Jie, Chin Hong and Fei Han to come and get me.
We deciede to have or lunch at Tai Wan Mian.
After we had finished our lunch, they send me home. And send Wei Jie to Pudu, he gonna going back to JB for his holiday lol...Enjoy your day, Wei Jie!
Well, i get a call from Arthur and he said that wanna to pass me something
and ask me come out for a while.
Ohhh...he buy me a half dozen J.CO and i'm love in it.


Thanks Your Donuts, Guy!


And i would like to give a shout out to my dear friend Chuan Yang,


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!

No comments: