Monday, July 21, 2008

Fuck It, I Hate :(

Goossshhh...!!! I thought i just realise that we need to summit the Malaysian Study assignment tomorrow. But, after i had check and comfirm with others, actually that the dead line had been extend to thursday. SOB!
Well, I woke up at 8:30 this morning and got prepared to wait for Yee Shiang come and get me to college. We were having our group discussion once we had reached.

Camwhoring a lil during the discussion,


These silly shot were taken for our presentation actually :)



Anyway, we had done our Basic Composition ll presentation successfully today -_- But it was freaking sucks actually. Maybe you guys will start to think about that why i'm so self-controdictory about that? Nevertheless, I'm not mention that our present was sucks but the lecturer. She started to showing us her bull shit face while we were presenting. WHAT THE HELL THAT!!! I HATE!!!Even thought that we didn't done it very nice as her wise but we had prepared for it and try our best to done it nicely. How can the lecturer's face to us like we had done it only for the secondary school level and keep trying to stop us, said that, can u just give me a conclusion sentense?

-__________-

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I really don't know that what happen to her? Or we did it wrong? But i don't think so. And i guess maybe she doesn't know that what is RESPECT.
By the way, we were still paid out all our patience till the end of the class.



Anyhow, we decided to snap, snap, snap and snap.

Darling Winnie

The chickas :)

The stupid face =p



And here's some pictures taken by few days ago while we were prepared for our culture Chinese Wedding presentation...teehee :) So here we gooooo...



Naughty us :)


L.O.V.E this!!!

And love this too...blek =p

Yew wey beibbb

Wahahahaha ^____^

And they were sooo hyper up at the moment,

The silly Kent,


My darlingsssss...

Okay, enough is enough!
Anyway, it's time for me to continue my assingment, few more days left till 24th. Tata strangers and lovers. Muackssssss...

Miss You But I Try Not To Cry!


1 comment:

sk said...

i m the stranger. :)