Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Love For You Is So Damn True!

Hey guys, sorry that i've been neglecting this blog for the past few days. Life's been pretty awesome but hectic at the same time though. Been busy for the past few days, and now i finally have the time to chill at home and blog. I feel soooo tired these days, my eye bags and my dark circles are getting worst to even worst, sighs! Alright, let's start off with,
SUNDAY

Spent the day with my mum and we had the dinner with my uncle's family at "Gang Yi" restaurant. It's a pretty simple meal but the bil was extremely pricey indeed. Five hundrand plus a dinner, WTF!!! Anyway, i got a call from an agent this noon. So that i need to rushing back to KL tomorrow early in the morning, and eveything have to re-schedule in the short time, sighs!
MONDAY
Woke up at 6am, got prepared and waited for Shoa Xin come to get me. We headed to Peggy place to get my stuff, after that went the Larkin bus station. It's a 830am bus ticket, but i'm still there inside the car and the traffic jam like hell. Once i had reached Larkin and once the bus had gone. I missed out the bus and the ticket couldn't change. Sighs, i had to buy another ticket and it's really fed up. Anyway, I reached Kl around 1-ish i think and rushed to Mid Valley for the casting. After that, walked around there abit, i got myself a pair of Nose's heels and some Skin Food facial stuff. Arthur came to get me around 8 and went for our dinner. I had wait around one and half hours and the time that to wait for him really make me gonna dead over there, i just kept playing my PSP, sob! And finally i realise that waiting is not such an easy thing, that's really need patience. After we had finish our dinner, and we decided to meet Mun Ho at Puchong. Chit-chatted about 1hour and i was sent home.

TUESDAY

Chuan Yang came to get me at 1pm and sent me to Eric's saloon for my hair do. I had no choice to dye my hair by Eric's stuff cause he was damn busy there. Think that just dying black in colur so the stuff should be okay, but actually i was wrong, totally wrong! What the F, he made my hair spoil, yet he still proudly tell Arthur about that! Sighs, after washed all my hair tighten a knot together. Eric and some stuff spent around 2hours to tear open all my tighten hair. Why a hair stlylist can make people hair spoil by this stupid way? Stupid enough! And i have no ideas about it. Besides that, those customers was bloody noisy like a market there. I'm really fed up!
SIGHSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Because of this, i had to cancel my appointment, which means that i lose a job! Fucked off!

WEDNESDAY
Alright, today was the first day for my pageant. I was soooo nervous. Woke up at 11am, and i got a call from a flower shop. The lady told me someone was sending me a bunch of flower and her stuff will sent for me before 2pm. The fisrt person flashed on my mind was Arthur cause he's the only one who know my address as well. Once i got the flowers and the card, i was stoned and speechless. Even know that is you, but still very touching.


Yes, as you had mentioned that,
I'm nervous,
I'm anxious,
I'm worried,
I'm tense,
But i'll do my best!


Thanks for the surprise you've given. It's the very fisrt time i get flowers by this way. I do appreciate it so much. Really thanks, guy! Mun Ho came at 230pm and sent me to Kuchai Lama for my pageant. Oh yeah, I did it, I was endered the finalist. Hahaha :) I was so hyper about it. So, the next Wednesday will be the swimwear night and I'll do my best too! Anyway, pictures will be uploaded soon when i get my hands on em. Till then, time to sleep (:

I MISS YOU AS MUCH AS YOU MISSED THE AIR!

No comments: