Sunday, August 3, 2008

Broken Into Millions Of Pieces


Last night, we had an intimate talk,
talked through so many things.
And I was talking to myself today,
i'm trying to figure out, truth or bull shit?

F.I.N.A.L.S
[Fuck, I Never Actually
Learned this Shit.]

That's what i was thinking all the time.
I feel like bursting into tears,
but i'm so sick and tired of crying.
I talked to myself,
The only things in life you regret are the risks that you didn't take.
And so on, I must be tougher than anything.


A box.
What do you think about inside this box?
It's surprise again you've given me.
Hey, Arthur Fung Yew Jo!
How many times the surprise you're trying to give me?
Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks,
and how many times i want to mentioned THANKS for you?
Words really can't describe how much the grateful as well.
But deep down in my heart is still THANKS!


I really cannot imagine that how creative you are, but once i opened up it, this is a real surprise and it's a fact that you'r really soooooo creative. Even thought my facial expressions never show you that i'm surprise, but actually that's pretending. You know what, i told you i'm really good in pretend...teehee :)


Be honest, it's really beautiful and i like it. And again, i'm using all my heart to scream that

THANKSSSSSSSSS!!!

Thanks the things that you've given me so much, I'll appreciate it.



No comments: