Monday, August 11, 2008

I Thought I Could, But I Couldn't

Oh well, a morning call from Wei Xin today and i woke up around 11-ish after that. Hmmm...i was so damn sleepy man cause it had been a long time that i never woke up such early already -_- anywayz bla bla bla...
Alright, Wei Xin and me went to Landmark, reached there around 3pm.
Got there, registered, and
WEI XIN IS OFFICIALLY AN REFFERS STUDENT!
Hohohoho :D So hope that Wei Xin babe can enjoy your college life after that.
Well after that, we went to S.U.S and met up with some friends. Then, we headed to CS and Kim Gary for our lunch.



Take#1 Wei Xin Babe,


Take#2 Miss Yvonne,

Cool Babe,

After we had finished our lunch, walked around CS abit, and I got myself two piceses of t-shirt, Wei Xin got herself a polo T. Keke :)



Camwhoring while the shopping session,



A lil bit of me,

Blur blur -_-

Darling adorable as usual,

And again (:

:p



Anyway, we left CS around 7-ish, yam cha after that. And camwhoring is a must once we are on the way back. Teehee :)

Me & Wei Xin,

Missing you,

Loving you,

The retard buddiessssss,

Pout, pout, pout!!!

Lolz :D

So yeah, that's that for today, and what do i have planned for tommorow? Ammmm...so I will be back to KL. Ok, time for bed now, Good Night!

No comments: