Saturday, August 23, 2008

Remember He Has Gone Away


Hey guys, I just got home and done my bath.
My oh my, what an exhausting day its had been,
and I'm feeling extremely tired.
Woke up at 9am today and having breakfast "dim sam" with Arthur.
After that, went for APT Make up Studio for the show today.
Reached there around 11-ish and started to prepare, make up, style the hair, and everthing.
Seat down there for the whole day preperation once i had reached.
Huhhhhh...it's really getting to burst my ass down -_-
And here's a snap though :)











The eyes make up, it's nice, and i like it :)










With the cutie make up artist,



Hmmm...well...so that's all what i get now and the rest just wait k^^
And pictures will be upload soon once i get all my hand on.
So Arthur pick me up around 8-ish once i get done all,
and we went for our dinner time.
Woohoo...~~~i'm sooo hungry man!
Teehee (:



Here's the place that we had our dinner in Pavilion,

The tiring face after work -_-

After we had finished the dinner, watch the movie "...Zohan."
Hmmm...the movie just nice, soso, and think that rate it 5/10.
So i was send home after the movie.
Alright, that's pretty much for today, so what is the planned for tomorrow?
We are gonna get into the Summer Concert in Melaka, haha :D
Let's get high in party man!!! And hope its not goanna be so unorganized as this year, but think it should be ok, cause we get the VVIP ticket...boohoo :D

Arrrggghhhh...i gotta run now, i was so damn sleepy and tired. Nites (:

No comments: