Thursday, August 28, 2008

Learn From Your Mistakes

First up, I just realized that i haven't updated for a week,
so to all my loyal readers out there,
my apologies :)
Damn hao lian, "loyal readers" lolx.
Well, i want to do, but i just didn't have the time, and the pictures as well to update.
Life's been pretty awesome but hectic at the same time though.
Alright, let's start off with,



SATURDAY


Summer Concert @ Melaka 23.08.08
On the way to Melaka around 4-ish,
Retard team :D

Time to camwhore! Teehee:)

Wei Xin, Me & Yi Ling,

Scream-ing,
Yeah! Yeah!
WTH, i'm doing :D

We are so damn hyper up at the moment once it's Xiao Zhu turn, wowwww~
Girlsss,

And again, sandwiched! (:

And oh yeah, we do enjoyed this concert so much and

XIAO ZHU SOOOOO DAMN LENG ZAI!!!

Love ya...toodles :D



SUNDAY

Heading back to JB once the concert had finish.

I'M AT JB HOME NOW!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, finally i was back and had the chance to eat my grandmum's home cook food, i was soooooooooo miss it!Hanging out with the girlfriends at night time and we went for cheong-k. Teehee :) So pictures just wait for i get it from Wei Xin, okay.


MONDAY

Heading back to KL.Spent the day with my mum, and went for my hair do.After that, heading back to KL, reached around 11-ish.



TUESDAY

As i remember, woke up at 10 in the morning. After that, got dress and wait for Arthur to come. We went to Subang had our breakfast and INTI college atfer that. So, once Hong and me had done our stuff in INTI, 3 of us, Arthur, Hong and me start to survey to room to let at Subang which near by the college. Cause Hong gonna start his college life soon in 2nd of Sept. Go around there one and half hour, met up with fews landlord and finally Hong got his decision. We was sent to Sunway to meet up with Wei Xin and her cousin for the shopping session and Pavilion after that. So i got myself a Forever 21 dress, a short and a pair of silver colour heels for my pageant tomorrow. After yam cha in Taman Tun, we was sent home around 12-ish.



WEDNESDAY

Finally, today is the grand final for the Golden Sun Vogue Supermodel '08. I was so nervous as usual. Alright, woke up at 10:30, got my prepared and headed to Kuchai Lama for the rehersal. Here's some of the pictures i got now, the rest will be uploaded once i get my hand on. So here we go!

The big big poster which hanging up at the stage,
While waiting for the opening dance,

Say "NO" to smoke,

Patricia & Yvonne,

Miss Yvonne,
Pose, pose, pose,

Baby with me,

Baby girl,





Miss Shirley,

Miss Emily,

Miss Joanne,

Miss Pinky,

Amber Chia,

And beib the winner, muackssssssssssssssssss

Congratulation beib! Much love :) It was finally finished, and i'm gonna to miss you all so much. Even thought that i get nothing and some stupid cheating from the pageant. Hmmm...I'm not gonna to elaborate much about the freaking cheat. I was so mad about the bluff but i still had a good time to be with you all there though. So will do more harder next time and it's a MUST for me to be more and more and more clever and keen of judgment something.

No comments: