Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Now I Realize That I Really Didn't Know


I hate everyday that passed I can't see you...
But even after a horrible day,
hearing your voice seems to make everything better.
After a good day, hearing your voice make it a
WONDERFUL day.
When i first saw you,
I was Afraid to meet you.
When i first met you,
I was Afraid to hold you.
When I first held you,
I was Afraid to kiss you.
When i first kissed you,
I was Afraid to love you.
And you said that you love me...
So why did you leave me?
Was I not good enough for you?
Life is too precious to worry about stupid shit.
So Have Fun, Get Drunk, Fall In Love,
say what I wanna say, do whatever I want to do!
Regret nothing.
and Don't let people who don't matter bring me down.
Life comes with NO guarantees, NO time outs, NO second changes.
But always remember
Life Goes On!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rules Of Love


Kiss on the lips = I loveyou
Kiss on the ear = You're special
Kiss on the nose = Laughter
Kiss on the cheek = Friendship
Kiss on the forehead = I comfort you
Kiss on the neck = I want you
Kiss on the shoulder = You're wonderful
Kiss anywhere else = Be careful
Play around with hair = Can't live without you
Holding hands = Happiness
Arms around waist = You're mine, I need you
A hug = I care
Nibbel on ear = Strat warming
Smiling at each other = I like you
Lifting up eyebrows, wink = Flirtation
Looking around = Hiding the feelings
Tender kiss on the side of your lips = You're mine
Wetting your lips = Waiting for a kiss
Tear drop = I'm losing you
Crying = I lost you

No comments: