Saturday, August 30, 2008

So Much That You've Given Me

The day start with Arthur, Cynthia and I going for jogging.
It's a great morning
and a healthy lifestyle which i wanna way back into it.
Cause it had been a long time that i never do exercise -_-

DINNER

Having dinner with Arthur Fung. And I don't even know that where he suppose to bring me, just get my prepared to wait for him. He decided to give me another suprise, yet AGAIN!!! A romantic western restaurant "Cafe Cafe". Having our dinner there. As usaul, we enjoy the food as well. Suddenly, he told me that he need to make a phone call and he get off there. And leave me alone in the restaurant. Well, he was back after few minures ago. His gesture looks so weird after the phone call. So I start to guess what he gonna do. And he take out a paper bag, put down on the table. So he got me again :) He buying me a Tiffany&Co. Dammmmnnnnn, why does it seem like he's trying to give me the best everytime? Haha :)



Firstly, I wanna thank you for your surprise.
You have always been a good friend of mine,
always listened whenever I had problems,
and always managed to find a way to make me smile again :)
I have always appreciated you as a freind,
i'm gonna appreciate you all the way and even more.
So all i wanna say is,
Thanks for giving me the best.

No comments: