Saturday, August 9, 2008

This War Against Your Faith In Me

Just went home from yam cha,
actually suppose to cheong-k
with my dearest girlfriends after that.
But,
because of some shits, we started to argue.
So, end up we didn't go anywhere.
SIGHSSSSSSSSS!!!
Hmmm...i'm sorry for arguing with you, babe!
Just over a small thingie which wasn't even worth arguing,
I know you didn't like that,
I know you get pissed about that,
but am i do anything wrong about that?
Or we get any misunderstanding from the communication?
Anyway,
just forget about all those fucking arguement okay,
no matter that is you or me get wrong,
that's nothing ever can change our friendship.
And I'm really sorry dear...

Well well, after a long wait, i have finally recieved some of my pageant's pictures.


Golden Sun Vogue Supermodel '08
The Casual Wear,

The Swimwear,

The Costume Wear,





All contesten,

And the 9 finalist from heat 2,

No comments: