Friday, August 15, 2008

Stop This Pain Tonight


I'm just so sleepy now -_-
But, I wanna update a lil about today first, teehee :)
So woke up at 11:30 this morning,
and waited for Chuan Yang came and got me.
We went to Sunway around 1-ish after that.
And having our lunch, Sakea Sushi, beloved food...Hohoho :D
As usaul, shopping time after we had finish our lunch.
So walked around there lil bit and I get myself a blue colour dress...Happy happy me!
After that went for dinner with Arthur and all his colleagues.
Huh...What the hell that I had just wait for him around 45minutes at the Ampang Park
and it's just because of the stupid traffic jam!
SIGH! SIGH! SIGH!
So get on the car and we had to jammm again
-__________________-
Spend around 2hours just reached the restaurant, SOB!
What I want to say is, I HATE THERE, and we had Black List the restaurant!
The service was damn fucking sucksssssss,
The food was bloody soso,
And we had to wait for a fucking long time just to get the fucking soso dishes,
I'm sorry, but i would said that
WTFFF!!!
Alright, rushed back to PJ and got my dress to wait for Arthur again.
So it was a CocoBanana night...woohoo!!!
Hmmm...overall still not bad
but emo-ing over some shit happend :(
We got no pictures for the night.
Oh well, that's all i guess.
Good Night peoplessssss, toodles :)




Where were you?
And I'm so sorry,
I cannot sleep,
I cannot dream tonight.
I need someone
and always this sick strange darkness
come creeping on so haunting everytime.
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason.
Will you come home
and stop this pain tonight?

No comments: